In this lab heavy class, developers will get hands-on experience building components, integrating components together, calling APIs to bring data into components, writing unit and E2E tests for components, and deploying components to test and production environments.
Register before July 30th for early bird pricing of $1,795. Discount applied at checkout.
- HTML and CSS experience
This course is intended for software developers with some web application development experience.
3 Days (9a - 4:30p)
CLE: Tues 9/4 - Thurs 9/6
Tech Elevator, 7100 Euclid Ave.
CBUS: Tues 9/4 - Thurs 9/6
Tech Elevator at Rev1 Ventures, 1275 Kinnear Rd.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Convert existing front-end code to the component-based model using a progressive adoption approach
- Understanding Component-based Architecture
- Building Your First Component
- Data Binding and Event Handling
- Testing Components
- Cross Component Communication
- Calling APIs using Promises
- Transpiling ES6 to ES5 for Cross-Browser Support
- Deploying to a Production System