I am unclear if my status is approved to work in the U.S. or not. Can you confirm that information?

You can refer to our Citizenship Reference Doc to help answer these questions. In order to be eligible for an ISA, you must either be (a) a US citizen, (b) A Legal Permanent Resident, or (c) have a valid and current Employment Authorization Document. If you are unsure or have any questions, please confirm your status with an immigration specialist before applying.