- This event has passed.
Tech Elevator Hiring Partners Open House (EST)- Virtual
Are you hiring junior, full-stack developers now or in the future? Seeking the opportunity to bring on your next rockstar junior technologist? Looking for opportunities to make tech a more diverse and inclusive space? Join us for a virtual information session and learn about a completely free, diverse talent source for all your junior tech needs.
Join Tech Elevator for a virtual Hiring Partner event and learn more about Tech Elevator, our technical curriculum, our hiring events, and see if our grads would be a good fit for your hiring needs.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Attend a virtual information session hosted by Tech Elevator’s national team
– Understand the opportunities to engage with students, campuses, and free hiring events
– Learn about the curriculum, what we teach, and how we teach it
– Get to know our Pathway Program and how we support our students to build soft skills and match them to your hiring needs
– Discover ways to join our diversity in tech efforts
– Find out why TE has the best job placement rate in the country!
Tech Elevator is an intensive educational provider helping individuals and companies across the nation acquire in-demand technology skills for the modern workforce.
Through our coding bootcamps, we teach students with a variety of backgrounds to become software developers while helping them build necessary career readiness skills and career connections through our Pathway Program™ to land a meaningful job.
Founded in 2015 with a focus on quality and care in everything we do, we’re proud of our outcomes which have earned us a leading national bootcamp position based on the job placement rate of our grads through CIRR, the Council on Integrity in Results Reporting (cirr.org). Tech Elevator has taken a proactive approach to transparency. Our results speak to our focus on quality and on student success.