Employer Showcases – Dallas
Showcase Your Company Remotely and Meet Potential Hires
These informal company introductions occur remotely and give you the opportunity to talk with our students about your company – who you are, what you do, and why students might want to work there (either now or in the future).
*Please note that your company does not have to have junior developer openings to participate in an Employer Showcase; we simply want students to gain exposure to various companies in the industry.
What you should cover:
- Company culture, mission, and values – what do you believe and value, why do people love working there, and how can employees take advantage of all of the great things your company offers
- Company products and/or services – what’s your core product or service, who is your customer or client, what stack do you use, what does your technology team look like
- Job opportunities – career paths in technology, specific roles open today or in the future.
- Hiring process – who’s involved, steps students should take, expectations and timing.
Plan on showcasing for around 30 minutes with time for Q&A or further discussion.
- Select an available date
- Decide which of your team members will be joining us (VIRTUALLY) for the Showcase (we recommend having someone from the recruiting or culture team, at least 1-2 developers or IT managers, and 1-2 Tech Elevator alumni (or junior developers)
- Prepare any materials necessary for the showcase – we recommend having a presentation or slides to share
- Questions or requests? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org